Benefits of EAI Transactions
- All articles in the EAI Endorsed Transactions journals are of Open Access (OA).
- Authors can copy, redistribute, remix, transform, and build upon the material since all the papers are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.
- Community standards, rather than copyright law, will continue to provide the mechanism for enforcement of proper attribution and responsible use of the published work.
Rigorous review process
Submitted papers are double-blind reviewed. The thoroughly transparent review process increases review quality by simultaneously evaluating the performance of reviewers and the impact and exploitation potential of the published article.
Indexing and beyond
- Selected EAI Endorsed Transactions are indexed in all primary indexing services, including Web of Science, Scopus, Ei Compendex, EBSCO, ProQuest, CNKI, DBLP, Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic Search, OCLC Discovery Services, DOAJ, Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek, CrossRef, and others.
- … but we do not stop at supporting traditional indexing services. In order to increase attention and the probability of citation of your article, EAI supports innovative web tools that enable researchers to better share, classify and disseminate articles via the many different social bookmarking and networking services.