About the Journal
Aims and Scope
As the data volumes continue to increase and the ways of information dispersion across the globe continue to diversify, new scalable methods and structures are needed for efficiently processing those distributed and autonomous data. Grid computing, P2P technology, distributed information retrieval technology, and networking technology all must be merged to address the scalability concern.
The scope of the journal includes:
- Scalable distributed information systems
- Scalable grid information systems
- Parallel information processing and systems
- Web information searching and retrieval
- Data mining
- Content delivery networks (CDN)
- P2P systems
- Scalable mobile and wireless database systems
- Large scale sensor network systems
- Index compression methods
- Architectures for scalability
- Scalable information system applications
- Evaluation metrics for scalability
- Information security
Article Processing Charge (APC)
In this journal, we do not apply APC to process or publish articles.
All articles in the journal are of Open Access (OA).
This is a bimonthly journal in which six issues are published per year.
Authors retain copyright over their materials and are free to copy, redistribute, remix, transform, and build upon the material since all the papers are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.
All the articles published by EAI are archived using Portico's e-journal preservation service, together with CLOCKSS and LOCKSS. This ensures that all articles published are preserved and available for future researchers and students.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.